Access to, and use of this website is subject to these terms and conditions. By
accessing, browsing or otherwise using the site you signify your acceptance of
these terms. If at any time you do not agree to these terms you should
discontinue your use of this website.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our to make
important disclosures to you about how we collect and use the
information you post on The Website. We encourage you to read the
2. Site Information and Content
- a. While The Website takes all care in the preparation of
information we accept no responsibility nor warrant the accuracy
of the information displayed.
- b. Information on The Website has been provided for entertainment
purposes only and The Website accepts no responsibility for any
assumptions based or derived from any information displayed or
- c. WARNING: GAMBLING INVOKES RISK. For the avoidance of doubt,
we are not responsible for your gambling losses. Any monetary
investment based on information displayed on the site (or
affiliated sites) is at the risk of the investor.
- d. All information relating to race fields, including horse numbers,
scratchings, odds and statistics should be checked with an official
3. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on The Website. In
order for us to use certain types of content and provide you with The
Website, you agree to the following:
- a. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like
photos ("IP content"), you specifically give us the following
permission, subject to your : you grant us a non-exclusive,
transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to
use any IP content that you post on or in connection with The
Website ("IP License"). This IP License ends when you delete
your IP content or your account (except to the extent your
content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted
- b. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to
emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you
understand that removed content may persist in backup or
cached copies for a reasonable period of time.
- c. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about
The Website, but you understand that we may use them without
any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no
obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep The Website safe, but we cannot guarantee it.
We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following
- a. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial
communications to users (such as spam).
- b. You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access The
Website, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots,
spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- c. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- d. You will not solicit login information or access an account
belonging to someone else.
- e. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- f. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening,
pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous
- g. You will not use The Website to do anything unlawful,
misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.
5. Registration and Account Security
The Website users provide their real names and information, and we
need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you
make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your
- a. You will not provide any false personal information on The
Website, or create an account for anyone other than yourself
- b. You will not use The Website if you are under 18.
- c. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- d. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your
account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of
- e. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first
getting our written permission.
- f. You will not have more than one active account without first
getting our written permission.
6. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- a. You will not post content or take any action on The Website that
infringes someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law. can
remove any content you post on The Website if we believe that it
violates this Statement.
- b. If we removed your content for infringing someone else's
copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake please
- c. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property
rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- d. You will not use our copyrights or trademarks without our
- e. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive
financial information on The Website.
8. You agree to our tipping terms
- Access to, including buying and selling tips on The Website are subject to the
following Terms and Conditions. By buying, selling or accessing tipping
information you signify your acceptance of these terms. Any sale commission
rates advertised are at a percentage which applied after GST has been excluded
from a sale.
1. Selling Tips
2. Buying and Accessing Tips
- a.You agree to supply horse racing tips and tipping comments to
the best of your knowledge.
- b. The Website reserves the right to suspend your account if your
tips are deemed to be similar to the tips that have been
purchased from other users or copied from another source.
- c. After tips "lock out" (which is typically 20 minutes before the
first race of the day) under no circumstances can the information
- d. The user is aware that a percentage of each sale made will be paid
to The Website, currently 16.66% for individual sales and
- a. You must be over 18 years of age to purchase tips. You should
comply with the law in your country concerning the age at which
a person is allowed to gamble.
- b. Tips may be offered seven days a week. There may, however, be
some days when no tips can be advised.
- c. The user is aware that a percentage of their purchases, currently
83.34% for individual purchases and subscriptions will be paid to
- d. By following the advice of tips you realise that there is risk
involved and it is possible that your stake money may be lost.
You accept full responsibility for the outcome of your own bets
and understand that the recommendations are for information
and entertainment only.
- e. The service is intended for personal use only and is not
transferable. No part of the service may be reproduced, displayed
in public, broadcast or used for any other purpose.
- f. The user is aware that a percentage of their sales made will be
paid to The Website, currently 16.66% for individual sales and
- g. The user is aware that when a purchase is made their username
may be made available to view by the seller. No other personal
information will be shared with the seller.
9. You agree to our payment terms
- When you make payments through The Website, you agree to these Payments
1. Making Purchases
2. Payment Sources
- a. When you confirm a transaction on The Website, you agree to be
bound by and pay for that transaction.
- b. Pay attention to the details of the transaction, because your total
price may include taxes, fees, and shipping costs, which you are
responsible for paying.
- c. Don't commit to a transaction unless you are ready to pay,
because all sales are final.
- d. When you make a "purchase" the sale may include commission
paid to another user.
- e. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be
provided to you, your only remedy is to receive a refund of your
- f. When you "purchase" tipping information we commit to making
the information accessible to you by means of the PURCHASED
TIPS page and via. email. Our obligation ends when we deliver the
information to you.
- g. Even though we use terms like "purchase," "buy," "sell," to talk
about transactions related to tips, we don't transfer an ownership
of this information. For example, the tips we make available to
you are licensed to you, not sold.
- h. Information sold to you is licensed to you for personal use only.
Under no circumstances can you forward, re-sell or disclose
details of your sale to another person or for commercial purposes
without the written consent of The Website.
- i. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR
We want to make payments convenient, so we allow you to make
payments using a number of different payment sources, like credit
cards, direct debits, bank transfers and PayPal.
3. Delivery of your purchase
- a. When you provide a payment source to us, you confirm that you
are permitted to use that payment source. You also authorize us
to collect and store it, along with other related transaction
information. We will not store enough information which would
allow us to action a transaction on your behalf.
- b. When you make a payment, you authorize us (and our designated
payment processor) to charge the full amount to the payment
source you designate for the transaction.
- c. If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval
from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the
purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or
shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion,
that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being
- d. If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft
or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that
Products purchased from The Website are delivered in an electronic
form and adhere to delivery to ensure you receive the information in a
4. Purchasing and Using Credit on your account
- a. After ordering online, you will receive access to the information
via the 'My Purchased Tips' page, accessible from the main menu.
You may also receive an email containing this information
however we cannot guarantee the delivery of this email.
- b. In some cases their may be delays between payment processing
and the information made available to you from the 'My
Purchased Tips' page. We will attempt to provide this
information to you within 10 minutes, otherwise, you are
entitled to a full refund.
You may purchase credits from The Website to purchase tips, Insider
Selections or to send Blackbook SMS notifications.
5. Actions We May Take
- a. When you purchase or receive credits, you do not own the
credits. Rather, you receive a limited right to use such credits in
connection with certain features on The Website, such as the
purchase of tips.
- b. You will not transfer credit to anyone, or transfer them to anyone
outside of The Website.
- c. We may change the purchase price for credits at any time as well
as the ways that you can use or transfer credits. We also reserve
the right to stop issuing credits.
- d. If you leave a balance of credits unused for three years, we may
redeem those credits.
- e. If you deactivate your account and do not reactivate it within 6
months, or if you delete your account, you will lose any
- f. If we deactivate your account and you do not meet any conditions
necessary to reinstate it within 6 months, we may redeem those
As part of our effort to keep The Website safe, we may take certain
actions to reduce liability for users and us.
6. Disputes, Reversals and Refunds
- a. We may make any inquiries that we consider necessary, either
directly or through third parties, concerning your identity and
- b. We may cancel any transaction if we believe the transaction
violates these Payments Terms or the Statement of , or we
believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- c. We may place a delay on a payment for a period of time, limit
payment sources for a transaction, limit your ability to make a
payment or deactivate your account if we believe doing so may
prevent financial loss.
- d. We may contact your payment source issuer, law enforcement, or
impacted third parties (including other users) and share details
of any payments you are associated with if we believe doing so
may prevent financial loss or a violation of law.
- e. We may cancel any credits transferred, assigned, or sold in
violation of these Payments Terms or the Statement of .
- f. If you purchase advertising, and your payment method fails or
your account is past due, we may take steps to collect past due
amounts using other collection mechanisms. You agree to pay all
expenses associated with such collection, including reasonable
attorneys' fees. Interest will accrue on any past due amounts at
the rate of the lesser of 1% per month or the lawful maximum.
7. Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
- a. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic
transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to
notify us immediately, so that we may take action to prevent
- b. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims
against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us
within 30 days after the charge.
- c. You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all
reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other
liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses)
that were caused by or arising out of payments that you
authorized or accepted.
- d. If you enter into a transaction with a third party and have a
dispute over the goods or services you purchased we have no
liability for such goods or services. Our only involvement with
regard to such transaction is as a payment agent.
- e. We may intervene in disputes between users concerning
payments but have no obligation to do so.
f. Your only remedy for a technical failure or interruption of
service is to request that your transaction be completed at a later
- g. Refunds are not offered on the basis that the tips purchased are
offered to the user immediately after payment has been
completed. This indicates that the transaction has been
completed and information has been used by the purchaser.
- h. The Website reserves the right to offer refunds to users under
abidance with the law and special circumstances evaluated by the
administrators at The Website. Payments may be refunded by
Pay Pal or credit to your The Website account and the balance of
the sellers account will be adjusted accordingly. If you wish to
request a refund, please .
8. Notices and Amendments to These Payments Terms
- a. When you purchase advertising on or through The Website, you
agree to pay all amounts specified in the order, along with any
- b. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your
advertising account, and you understand that you will be charged
for any orders placed on or through your advertising account.
- c. You can cancel an advertising order at any time but your ads may
run for several days after you notify us, and you are still
responsible for paying for those ads.
- d. Without limiting section 4.1, your order constitutes your written
authorization for us to obtain your personal and/or business
credit report from a credit bureau. We may obtain your credit
report when you place an order, or at any time thereafter.
- e. It is your responsibility to remit any taxes that apply to your
transactions. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from
and against any claim arising out of your failure to do so.
- a. We may provide notices to you by posting them on our website,
or by sending them to an email address or street address that
you previously provided to us. Website and email notices shall be
considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted
or sent; notices by mail shall be considered received within three
business days of the time sent.
- b. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to us relating
to payments and these Payment Terms by postal mail to:
Attention: Legal Department.
- c. The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction
will govern that transaction.
- d. We may change these Payment Terms, in whole or in part, even
though the changes may affect accumulated credits. All
amendments to these Payment Terms will be made pursuant to
Section of the .
- a. All of the commitments you make in the The Website Statement
of Rights and Responsibilities apply to payments through The
Website. In the event of any conflict between these Payments
Terms and the The Website Statement of Rights and
Responsibilities, the Payments Terms shall prevail.
- b. "Us," "we," "our," "claim" and "The Website" mean the same as
they do in the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- c. Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make
payments through The Website. Nothing in these Payments
Terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign
10. You agree to our comments terms
- We reserve the right to remove any posts it deems to be inappropriate. Anyone
in breach of these rules may risk having their account suspended.
1. General Contributions "Comments" including forum posts, wall posts,
news comments, form guide comments, tipping comments, private
comments, status updates and comments made to any page throughout
the website must adhere to follow these rules. Users agree not to post
any item that:
2. Forum Contributions
If you post Comments on the forum you must adhere to the following
additional rules. Users agree not to post any item that:
- a. Reveals tips that you are selling or have purchased prior to the
event. You are free to discuss the chances of a feature race
outcome providing it is informative and interesting for the rest
of the community to read.
- b. Is defamatory or discloses any information that the customer has
no legal right to disclose.
- c. Is abusive, hateful, racist, bigoted, sexist, harassing, threatening,
inflammatory, defamatory, knowingly false, vulgar, obscene,
sexually-oriented, profane or is otherwise in violation of any
applicable law, rule or regulation.
- d. Is any form of advertising (including affiliate programs),
promotional material or any other form of commercial activity.
- e. Is intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement
seeking to unfairly manipulate a market.
- f. Attempts to publish, collect or store data relating to customers
including personal details such as email addresses, phone
numbers and residential addresses.
- g. Contains a link to any other website address of, or promotes the
services of, a competitor of The Website.
- h. Is in a language other than English.
- i. Is protected by any form of intellectual property whether
registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and
equitable obligations of confidence.
- j. Is or may amount to collusion or activities of a suspicious or
- k. Is a post which is related to or leads to the transmission of any
software or computer files that contain a virus, worm or other
disruptive or harmful component.
- a. Is a site complaint or enquiry or query needing a response by
The Website. Please to discuss these matters.
- b. Is in relation to a private tipping competition or club.
- c. Is not relevant to the forum category or discussion.
11. About Advertisements on The Website
Our goal is to deliver ads that are not only valuable to advertisers, but
also valuable to you. In order to do that, you agree to the following:
- a. We do not give your content to advertisers.
- b. You understand that we may not always identify paid services
and communications as such.
12. Special Provisions Applicable to Advertisers
You can target your specific audience by buying ads on The Website or
our publisher network. The following additional terms apply to you if
advertise with us:
If you are placing ads on someone else's behalf, we need to make sure
you have permission to place those ads, including the following:
- a. When you advertise with us, you will tell us the type of
advertising you want to buy, the amount you want to spend. If we
accept your advertisement, we will deliver your ads as inventory
- b. You will pay in accordance with our . The amount you owe will be
calculated based on your advertising requirements.
- c. We will determine the size, placement, and positioning of your
- d. We do not guarantee the activity that your ads will receive, such
as the number of clicks you will get.
- e. We cannot control how people interact with your ads, and are not
responsible for click fraud or other improper actions that affect
the cost of running ads.
- f. You will not offer any contest or sweepstakes ("promotion")
without our prior written consent. If we consent, you take full
responsibility for the promotion and all applicable laws.
- g. You can cancel your advertisement at any time by contacting us
but it may take us seven days before the ad stops running.
- h. Our license to run your ad will end when we have completed
your rder. You understand, however, that if users have interacted
with your ads, your ads may remain until the users delete it.
- i. We can use your ads and related information for marketing or
- j. You will not issue any press release or make public statements
about your relationship with The Website without written
- k. We may reject or remove any ad for any reason.
- l. You warrant that you have the legal authority to bind the
advertiser to this Statement.
- m. You agree that if the advertiser you represent violates this
Statement, we may hold you responsible for that violation.
From time to time we may amend the terms. By continuing to use the
site after such amendments have been made you are agreeing to be
bound by the terms as amended. If at any time you do not agree to these
terms you should discontinue your use of the website
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create
possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of The
Website to you. We will generally try to notify you, but have no
obligation to do so. You may also delete your account or disable your
application at any time by . In all such cases, this Statement will still
- a. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute ("claim")
you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or
The Website in a state or federal court located in Australia. The
laws of the Australia will govern this Statement, as well as any
claim that might arise between you and us, without regard to
conflict of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal
jurisdiction of the courts located in Australia for the purpose of
litigating all such claims.
- b. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions or your
content on The Website, you will indemnify and hold us harmless
from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind
(including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim.
- c. WE TRY TO KEEP UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT
YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND
NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT WILL BE
SAFE OR SECURE. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR
CONTENT OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR
DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY
CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT
OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE
AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO
YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL,
SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF
OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR , EVEN IF WE
HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT
OR WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED
DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE
PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE
LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR
CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR
EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, 'S
LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT
PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- a. By "The Website" we mean the features and services we make
available, including through (a) our website at and any other The
Website branded or co-branded websites (including
sub-domains, international versions, and mobile versions); (b)
our Platform; and (c) other media, devices or networks now
existing or later developed.
- b. By "us," "we" and "our" we mean Pty Ltd. and/or its affiliates.
- c. By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services that enable
applications, developers, operators or services to retrieve data
from The Website and provide data to us relating to The Website
- d. By "content" we mean the content, information and tipping you
post on The Website, including information about you and the
actions you take.
- e. By "post" we mean post on The Website or otherwise make
available to us.
- f. By "use" we mean use, copy, publicly perform or display,
distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- a. This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the
parties regarding The Website, and supersedes any prior
- b. If any portion of this Statement is found to be unenforceable, the
remaining portion will remain in full force and effect.
- c. If we fail to enforce any of this Statement, it will not be
considered a waiver.
- d. Any amendment to or waiver of this Statement must be made in
writing and signed by us.
- e. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under this
Statement to anyone else without our consent.
- f. All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely
assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale
of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
- g. Nothing in this Agreement shall prevent us from complying with
- h. This Statement does not confer any third party beneficiary